Yamaha Viking

FISHFACE

Reaction score
I haven't read or seen much about the Vikings up here in Alaska. Does anyone have seat time or rode with someone that has one?

thanks

Hudge

Reaction score
Never rode one, but I thought about buying one until I priced them. I was at Eureka last weekend, and there were several out on the trails, and I did not notice they were any louder than any other atv/utv out there.

Crumm

Reaction score
Just got one a week ago. Have a little over 100 miles on it and am very pleased. Very stable due to how wide it is which is great other than when you hit a tight trail. Rides very good. It was a bit loud so I added a Silent Rider exhaust silencer behind the stock muffler. Have also been reading about a few custom mods to quiet the inside down a little. I did a ton of research before pulling the trigger and it seems as though Yamaha did their homework when building the Viking. Check out a few YouTube videos comparing them to the Ranger and Pioneer and see what you think. I really have no complaints after the first 100 miles. Many things I like about it better than the competition.