Who does good and affordable electrtical repair work in Anchorage or the Valley?

highestview

Reaction score
I've got a 93 Quad Runner that has something wrong with the electrical system and it's over my head. Anyone have a recommendation for someone who can troubleshoot the electrical stuff and wont take you for a ride?

highestview

Reaction score
After functioning fine last year, it wouldn't start. I got a new battery and accidentally hooked it up backwards at first for a second. Now the starter wont fire and headlight wont come on. Might just need to redo the whole harness.

nastyak650h1

Reaction score
If it has a voltage regulator and fuses I would check those before you spend the money for something simple like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.338WM

Reaction score
There are fuses located behind the headlights, in front of the battery, they are in two little black boxes. Check those with a test light or DVOM, or just flat out replace them.

MacGyver

Reaction score
Ouch!!!!!!!

Putting a battery in backward is the one of the worst thing you can do to a vehicle. Theirs know way of knowing what damage you did. I don't like recommending a person shot gunning a electrical system for one thing it not needed and not knowing what your doing can really screw thing up.

Do you have a shop manual or can get a schematic of the ATV if so call me and I may be able to help.