We dont need no sticking gym!

Reaction score
You are a tuff guy, I did that with a couple of 24lb kings once and had to say hurry up and take the pic LOL

looks like you are on your way to a good season. I see they raised the limit to 3 kings down in SE (Sitka Ketch Pete) must
be a politician setting limits again$. Keep those pics coming!

Anythingalaska

Reaction score
You are a tuff guy, I did that with a couple of 24lb kings once and had to say hurry up and take the pic LOL

looks like you are on your way to a good season. I see they raised the limit to 3 kings down in SE (Sitka Ketch Pete) must
be a politician setting limits again$. Keep those pics coming!

Considering the King Salmon all gear quota down here is 439,000 fish, vs. last years' 176,000 fish (roughly 2.5 times last years quota); 3 sport fish per day vs. 1 fish per day last year makes sense. Our King Salmon runs are healthy down here, and are nothing like your dismal south central king salmon runs.

Anythingalaska

Reaction score
"Healthy" only because of the production coming out of rivers in the PNW and BC. ;)

That may be true, but my statement still stands. Plus, there are good local hatchery runs of kings here as well; even if they don't make up a large majority of the overall fish caught here.

Latest posts