Valdez reports

Rope

Reaction score
All sounds good, I am coming down on Tuesday. Last week the rain and waves kept us from having any luck other than a few shrimp. Looking forward to some cohos and kings. See you fellas on the water.

Rope

Reaction score
Caught a king by #9 bouy and chicken by Goose Island.

Daveinthebush

Administrator
Reaction score
Two beautiful big silvers, two smaller. 5 jack kings for the group today. Saw a girl at out cleaning table with a 25# White King. Rained all day. But not too bad of a day.

Rope

Reaction score
Oh no I hope your okay. If you need any help I will be in town for a few more days. Hopefully my wife is feeling upto fishing the womens derby.

Daveinthebush

Administrator
Reaction score
Just going to be a knee replacement when I get time. 4 kings today, 2 whites. 2 regular. Could not get onto the silvers. Stopped at bouy 9 because it looked rough. Heard they are stacked up at Glacier. We tried Tounge pt. Galena, 17 mile.... lots of jack kings and pinks.

Daveinthebush

Administrator
Reaction score
Blew it out getting into the boat to get tip money for the fuel dock kid. I can't put any pressure on it without the brace. But we had the 4th place fish in the derby a while ago. Fish on! MRI next week to see what the fragments are in the knee. Six silver's and three kinds today. Could not get away from kings. Still pinks coming in too.

Latest posts