Updated forum

iofthetaiga

Reaction score
Are you saying that you can't do that?
Correct, that's what i'm saying. When I click on that envelope i only have old conversations and no ability to initiate a new PM. I have no one blocked. The upgrade is apparently excluding (at least some) previously established accounts from the ability to send/receive PM's.

Daveinthebush

Administrator
Reaction score
Correct, that's what i'm saying. When I click on that envelope i only have old conversations and no ability to initiate a new PM. I have no one blocked. The upgrade is apparently excluding (at least some) previously established accounts from the ability to send/receive PM's.
On Monday I will send a link to the site developer/IT person so he can read this and hopefully adress everyines concerns. Thanks.

urbanhillbilly

Reaction score
I just clicked on the "envelope" to the right of my name. "Start a New Conversation." Entered your name to try a test. Are you saying that you can't do that?

Odd thing is when I tried to DM I can't do that to try a test. Your name keeps erasing. Unless you have me blocked or something.

I can see my old DM's too. Which is odd, because I have emptied my folder before, and it shows messages back to 07. I am wondering if when they pulled the information over from the server if they pulled older saved messages.

Thanks for trying to figure it out.
I don’t have that option, I have nothing that says “start new conversation”