They're at it again!

FamilyMan

Reaction score
A .22 marlin rifle is an assault rifle in NJ? Idjits.

OK, so no one in NJ that knows crap about guns has anything to do with this legislation; that's obvious. And without any basic knowledge being used to craft their laws, well it goes back to an age old computer expression: Garbage in, Garbage out.

GrassLakeRon

Reaction score
If you've ever been there, you would understand. That is why I will NEVER go back. BTW: in Camden, they would also have to ban rocks......

Ron

FamilyMan

Reaction score
gun finding test of the kids in daycare

gun finding test of the kids in daycare

Compare that head in the sand Washington law with what they do in Tennessee:
http://www.kctv5.com/story/25557757...ment-teaches-lifelong-lessons-to-kids-parents

where parents brought a gun and lots of video recorders to see how the kids reacted when then accidently found a gun in with their toys. The part about the little girl that said she'd never touch a real one that tried to fire it upon finding one really takes the cake. Pretty neat little study.
It was a different story for Corianna, who after the experiment, told everyone that she did not touch the gun.
"If you see a gun, you just walk away and tell a parent," she said.But the hidden camera tells otherwise. Corianna touched the gun three times, even trying to fire it twice.

GrassLakeRon

Reaction score
...well, rocks that could be broken into more than 10 pieces!

Thank you for that...I needed that today... I has been a hard week to laugh. Jersey has so many problems that this bs should never come up in the first place. When they ban my nylon 66 its time for the second coming...

Ron