Steese Highway Trails?

tccak71

Reaction score
Girlfriend and I are headed up the Steese to Circle and would love to bring the Ranger. Are there any trails that we can legally ride anywhere along the highway? We're tent camping so I'd prefer to find a trail where we can take the Ranger in and preferaly camp by a creek.
Thanks in advance.

shotgunner2012

Reaction score
Click image for larger version  Name:	EagleSummit_ATV_damage.JPG Views:	0 Size:	62.7 KB ID:	2779042
Before and After Photos.
The BLM spent thousands of dollars installing Geogrid on the popular hiking trail...
ruined by disrespectful ATV hunters despite clear posting of signs/blocking with snow fencing.
This resulted in hunters and ATVers getting a poor reputation among the general public.
There is a negative feedback...water tracks --->accelerated thawing permafrost--->more water, ultimately ponding

iofthetaiga

Reaction score

Before and After Photos.
The BLM spent thousands of dollars installing Geogrid on the popular hiking trail...
ruined by disrespectful ATV hunters despite clear posting of signs/blocking with snow fencing.
This resulted in hunters and ATVers getting a poor reputation among the general public.
There is a negative feedback...water tracks --->accelerated thawing permafrost--->more water, ultimately ponding
What the heck is wrong with people?

NorcalBob

Reaction score
And people wonder why certain activities get banned. That picture is frustrating and makes me angry.