Steelhead

AK Troutbum

Reaction score
A little October steel. Even the little guy was able to get in on some of the action. Just another reason to love Fall in AK.
6arara3a.jpg

pa2ezeta.jpg

u2u6umyv.jpg

Bushwhack Jack

Reaction score
A little October steel. Even the little guy was able to get in on some of the action. Just another reason to love Fall in AK.
6arara3a.jpg

pa2ezeta.jpg

u2u6umyv.jpg

Awesome. Beautiful steelhead. I am a little jealous. Where you at the Anchor River?

icb12

Reaction score
It was good there this month!. I was worried early in the month, all the metal seemed to be holding low and not running. But it worked out. Gorgeous fish man.

Awesome. Beautiful steelhead. I am a little jealous. Where you at the Anchor River?
....oh man. I could. I shouldn't. I won't.

Frankenfish and Danner will be so proud of me.
:proud:

DannerAK

Reaction score
Yeah sorry about the remarks but he started it. Jokes. Anyway great fįšh AK troutbum.

icb12

Reaction score
I'm just proud of you for putting down the xbox controller and picking up a fishing rod :nyanya:
:)

I like your style my friend.

This week it 'twas a rifle. Almost as good as a fly rod, still way better than the box.
Dead deer. SE steel. Copious amounts of Kraken.

1lab

Reaction score
I trust you realize that it is illegal to take steelhead out of the water in cook inlet streams. You will be lucky if the troopers don't give you a call. Read the rule book.

FishGod

Reaction score
I trust you realize that it is illegal to take steelhead out of the water in cook inlet streams. You will be lucky if the troopers don't give you a call. Read the rule book.

Hah! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring that up. Although, 1lab you are partly wrong. It is only illegal on specific streams in Cook Inlet. Which consists of Deep, Ninilchik, Crooked, Stariski, Kasilof (below the bridge), and Anchor. Obviously, these fish were caught on one of the before mentioned streams, which I will not name specifically. It is not illegal to remove steelhead from the water on the Kenai and Kasilof River (above the bridge). But, I assume you knew that since you read the rule book. :topjob:

kenaibow fan

Reaction score
Hah! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring that up. Although, 1lab you are partly wrong. It is only illegal on specific streams in Cook Inlet. Which consists of Deep, Ninilchik, Crooked, Stariski, Kasilof (below the bridge), and Anchor. Obviously, these fish were caught on one of the before mentioned streams, which I will not name specifically. It is not illegal to remove steelhead from the water on the Kenai and Kasilof River (above the bridge). But, I assume you knew that since you read the rule book. :topjob:

It certainly did take a while, I am kind of surprised it made it this long.

akfshklr

Reaction score

Seen that one a comin'!

Latest posts