Some success

limon32

Reaction score
Nice!!! How many sets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy82Hoyt

Reaction score
Nice, i sure miss trapping. I hope this whole thing going on with Russia doesn't hurt our fur prices too much. Either way trapping is fun and a way of life. good luck!

Smokey

Reaction score
Nice grouse, you did a dandy job stretching that beaver! That is one critter that I have skinned but never fleshed and stretched...
We are about froze up down here, really early for us to be in the single digit range, will put a lot of water trappers on hold here...

limon32

Reaction score
Wow that's a great success rate!

grouse

Reaction score
Nice grouse, you did a dandy job stretching that beaver! That is one critter that I have skinned but never fleshed and stretched...
We are about froze up down here, really early for us to be in the single digit range, will put a lot of water trappers on hold here...
You didn't see the other side! I missed some fat I couldn't see and I added a third hind leg to the pelt. Should have taken my time.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Heard from Dusty you guys were having some success. Glad to hear it and keep up the good work! Hope you are enjoying the line!
Rick

limon32

Reaction score
Man your tearing it up! Nice work!

FurFishGame

Reaction score
Sick!! What type of rat sets are you making? I got 5 in 2 days setting push ups. Ice is gettin a little thin for my liking these days..

grouse

Reaction score
Sick!! What type of rat sets are you making? I got 5 in 2 days setting push ups. Ice is gettin a little thin for my liking these days..

We are putting number 1 stoploss in the huts with a few under ice sets in the runs. We pulled our rat traps because we are tired of falling through. Waiting for colder weather.

FurFishGame

Reaction score
We are putting number 1 stoploss in the huts with a few under ice sets in the runs. We pulled our rat traps because we are tired of falling through. Waiting for colder weather.
Do you find they dont chew them selfs out as much with stop losses?

grouse

Reaction score
Ive never pulled a trap with a leg without a muskrat attatched to it using the stoploss. Works great in my opinion. Also the bridger sure grips are better than the stoplosses. In my opinion anyways.

dkwarthog

Reaction score
TMI, IMHO. Discretion is the better part of valor, or something like that.....

Good luck on them 'rats and nice put up on the hooped beaver....