Sitka Blacktail 2014

Anythingalaska

Reaction score
Congrats, nice deer! I love how you POW boys refer to a deer like that as a 'little meat buck'.:lol: Looks like a respectable 3 point (or 3x2? hard to tell on the one side) to us northern guys!

Steven_JR

Reaction score
Congrats, that's a nice looking buck. Well done with the bow! Wish I lived down there would I could hunt deer all fall long!

Nick Muche

Reaction score
You done it again! All the respect in the world for you man, great buck, can't wait to see how NOV treats you! Congrats!

All the best,

Nick

Limits

Reaction score
No I did not get him with a bow. Sorry for intruding on your thread POWMAK. At the time of my post I did not realize this was a bowhunting thread. Now I realize there are two 2014 Sitka BT threads going. Should have traveled with my bow this year because I would have had a really good chance at harvesting this buck with my bow. Any update on your success since your first buck (4 tags left)?

POWMAK

Reaction score
Your not intruding. We are all hunters and that is a great buck. Yes, I managed to poke an arrow into a couple more meat bucks, nothing like yours though, just have not had the time to download any pics yet. Will give it one more try this weekend, still have two tags left and it's getting late in the season.