SHOULD ONLINE REPORTING BE REQUIRED?

mark knapp

Reaction score
Of course I would be OK with that, and pay attention here as I did not say I opposed reporting online, only MANDATORY reporting, there is a difference.

FYI, currently you can get a permit at F&G or online... just what is your point?
I agree with you. There have been times I could not make reports on line due to one imperfection or another. Sometimes it was from my home Main frame computer.

On line reporting of any kind should never be mandatory any where for anything until the unline method was as dependable as snail mail or the land line phone. Threats against your future us of the resource because of failure to report on a less than perfect platform is totally out of line. In fact, it kind of makes a joke of the whole process.

Reaction score
This information that you report,however you report, it will be used either for you or against you. If you don’t report your catch thinking you’re getting over on the F&G, future seasons will reflect those nonreported harvests in smaller bag limits, less time ect. Some of those shimp openings in Washington are literally hours.

Akgramps

Reaction score
This information that you report,however you report, it will be used either for you or against you. If you don’t report your catch thinking you’re getting over on the F&G, future seasons will reflect those nonreported harvests in smaller bag limits, less time ect. Some of those shimp openings in Washington are literally hours.
This is true, its a honor system, which some are not, for no good reason as you indicated