Rock Climbing Shoes

iofthetaiga

Reaction score
What kind of climbing do you do? I can't help but notice that virtually every one of the threads you start has the same general composition theme and an embedded link to "best of" product reviews, or similar. It appears an awful lot like you're just an advertising shill. Am I incorrect?

sisusuomi

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about rock climbing shoes? I'm looking for the best one..
Price doesn't matter. But I want to get better.
Some advice is appreciated. Thank!

It’s all personal choice. Getting better means more practice, whether you’re a gym wall rat or a outdoor climber. Strength training & , aerobic and eating a good well rounded diet.
Getting better at climbing doesn’t revolve around the gear, it’s all about being fit, and climbing (challenge yourself to advance), but not being a idiot in the process.
Personally I like 5/10 rock shoes and Scarpa mountaineering boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill_wallstreet

Reaction score
There is a difference in the sizing of rock climbing shoes compared to regular straight shoes. For beginners, the size you need should be half a size or one full size, more significant than the standard street shoe size. The reason behind it is the sizing of rock climbing shoes is narrower or smaller than the regular straight shoe size.