outdoor/gun show in Soldotna

Chez

Reaction score
I just heard a spot in the radio about a gun show in Soldotna but it was too noisy for me to catch the details, has anyone heard anything about dates??

0321Tony

Reaction score
I've seen a posting on it. I think it's being put on by the "ammo can" a coffee joint in the Peninsula center mall. I go and shoot my bow a lot at northern Simulators and noticed it there but didn't pay much attention. Next time I'm over there I'll check dates and times.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

SmokeRoss

Reaction score
Haven't heard a thing. The only show I am aware of around here is the one at the Sterling Senior Center in July

0321Tony

Reaction score
8cf87af8da3f47eafa9c3c2e2cc3ce75.jpg

This is posted on the board at Peninsula center mall

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Chez

Reaction score
Thanks Tony, I cleared my PM's (I think, darn computers???) so it should be good to go

SmokeRoss - What will you be selling? And I won't get there till after work, 4:30ish on friday, I hope the vendors plan on staying late and I hope some are selling food

SmokeRoss

Reaction score
I didn't go. $100 for a table and bring your own table turned me off. Also any firearms sold had to go through an FFL per their rules. Not Fed or State. I passed.

Chez

Reaction score
I didn't go. $100 for a table and bring your own table turned me off. Also any firearms sold had to go through an FFL per their rules. Not Fed or State. I passed.

Every show I've ever been to required us to bring our own tables, why would that turn you off? IIRC I always paid at least $200 per table and as much as $1,400. But they were all shows in the south.

What are you trying to sell, PM if you like

SmokeRoss

Reaction score
Every show I've ever been to required us to bring our own tables, why would that turn you off? IIRC I always paid at least $200 per table and as much as $1,400. But they were all shows in the south.

What are you trying to sell, PM if you like
I have never had to bring my own table to a gun show. Most I have ever paid that I recall is $50 per table. I have not done any shows in Anchorage or the Valley for several years. although I do attend them.