• The Forum will be unavailable on March 27, 2023 from 8:AM to 12:00 PM EST for maintenance.

New Draw Results Deadline Friday March 6th!

Alaska_Lanche

Reaction score
I can't believe it.....and you shouldn't either :)

I am likely due to never draw anything again anyways given my run of luck since I've been apply in 2007 and have always atleast drawn A tag of some sort so why not have a little fun with it since I'm not drawing anyways I have no Karma to lose. :D

BRWNBR

Reaction score
I've been checking this everyday to see who would be the first
To post a fake draw results thread of some sort....didn't expect
It to be you!!!
I'm excited, I've got a pile of applications in this year, hoping for any one of the tags!

Alaska_Lanche

Reaction score
HAHA I know right...figured gotta try something new to get to draw Kodiak bear. :D

wmski1988

Reaction score
So ihave ? About puttint in for draws when to do it what to put in for also what areas stationed here for year ready to hunt this year any info appreciated

GDinAK

Reaction score
HAHA I know right...figured gotta try something new to get to draw Kodiak bear. :D

Good luck on the draw when you pick up your Kodiak Brown Bear Tag let me know if I can help from the Kodiak side. Here is a little teaser from my Kodiak Bear last year...

Attachments

• DSC_0275.jpg
    DSC_0275.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1660.jpg
    IMG_1660.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 0

Milo

Reaction score
I never believed in karma anyway. Why else would a miseable ******* like me ever got all the tags that I have and the rest of you never even drawn a stinking muskox?

oakman

Reaction score
Late in the year. The deadline is like December 15th or so. You can find a supplement online at the state website or paper copies at sporting goods stores, F&G, etc. Generally speaking, you can put in for 3 tags per species for $5 each. There are some exceptions to this. LOTS of threads on this site related to draw strategies, conspiracy theories, etc.

Best thing to do is get the supplement when it first comes out and spend a bunch of time figuring things out. Ask a bunch of questions before hand. Then make sure to apply at least a few days before the deadline. Of course, deadlines don't mean much to fish and game. They'll have some lame excuse next year too and extend it for all the people that procrastinated until the last day/hour/minute.

So ihave ? About puttint in for draws when to do it what to put in for also what areas stationed here for year ready to hunt this year any info appreciated

Latest posts