Name your Glocks

.338 mag.

Reaction score
What Glock pistols do you currently own? I bought my first Glock 17 in I think 1985. In .45 I have the Glock 30S and 36. In 9mm I have a Gen. IV Glock 19. I have a set of XS night sights on the Glock 36 and Warren Tactical Night Sights on the others. Those Warren Tactical have become my personal favorites and I will be replacing my Novaks on my 1911 with them. Other then sights my Glocks are stock. I have Kramer Horse Hide IWB2 holsters for them and Blade Tech Revolution kydex holsters for regular belt carry. I am a big 1911 fan, but also appreciate the virtues and simplicity of a Glock and because of their trigger, big trigger housing and synthetic frame I find them more user friendly in the winter then steel framed single action pistols.

Yukon Cornelius

Reaction score
What Glock pistols do you currently own? I bought my first Glock 17 in I think 1985. In .45 I have the Glock 30S and 36. In 9mm I have a Gen. IV Glock 19. I have a set of XS night sights on the Glock 36 and Warren Tactical Night Sights on the others. Those Warren Tactical have become my personal favorites and I will be replacing my Novaks on my 1911 with them. Other then sights my Glocks are stock. I have Kramer Horse Hide IWB2 holsters for them and Blade Tech Revolution kydex holsters for regular belt carry. I am a big 1911 fan, but also appreciate the virtues and simplicity of a Glock and because of their trigger, big trigger housing and synthetic frame I find them more user friendly in the winter then steel framed single action pistols.
Currently just a G27.
When I go to town next I plan on buying a 10mm

AKBEE

Reaction score
G27 and G22 x2. Had Texas True Bore Customs work over the grips on the 22's and they sure fit nicely now.

PRDATR

Reaction score
G22 Police Trade In I picked up seven years ago. I put on a new tridium sight when Glockmeister tore it down for me. I added a 357 Sig barrel and a 9mm barrel with a magazine from a G17.
Area15.Com just cerokoted it in a desert earth color. The 40 cal magazine floorplate was changed out to an orange one and the 9mm mag floorplate was changed to blue.

I think it is a gen 2.

rbuck351

Reaction score
Had a gen 1 Glock 21 but didn't like it so now I have none. I called it a few names but nothing I can say here.