My new shop opens Feb 2nd

harterstaxidermy

Reaction score
Just wanted to let every one know that my new shop opens on feb 2nd, i finally got every thing moved from the old shop, the new shop is 3 times as big and has got a 1200 sq ft show room. new address is 3290 Peger Rd, Fbks.

since i am a sponsor of the site this is being posted with admin approval. Thanks Brian.

Rich.

Harter's Taxidermy
3290 Peger Rd
Fairbanks, ak 99709
907-474-1009

www.harterstaxidermy.com

Attachments

• new shop.JPG
    new shop.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 0

Daniel in Ak

Reaction score
I am a new customer:D

All I have to do is find a moose!

troy

I second that. I even bought a Phantom 2-3 yrs ago to go Moose hunting and havent been yet. Guess I was waiting on a 50% dicount ;)..............

Beautiful shop and congrats!.

martentrapper

Reaction score
Guess I gotta go get some critters to sell ya.........so you can mount em and sell em. Congrats. May the dough keep rolling in.

COtoAK

Reaction score
Just Kidding had to give a local guy a shot! Congrats on the new store! I am sure you will continue to do well.

Blue Moose

Moose,
You can always snag his last location. It had a good curb appeal to it. :)

Don't you think that your new location, Rich, is too close to the Troopers? :D Did you do that on purpose. Good for you!

Congrats on your new place and next time I stop by to ask if you know where Blue Moose Rafting is, would you know where to direct me this time?

;)
COtoAK

harterstaxidermy

Reaction score
Moose,
You can always snag his last location. It had a good curb appeal to it. :)

Don't you think that your new location, Rich, is too close to the Troopers? :D Did you do that on purpose. Good for you!

Congrats on your new place and next time I stop by to ask if you know where Blue Moose Rafting is, would you know where to direct me this time?

;)
COtoAK

LMAO... sorry about that.. i think i had a brain fart the day you came in...lol..

harterstaxidermy

Reaction score
Rich, I'll be in Fbks next month, hope to have a chance to swing by and say hey. What days are you open?

stop on in.... open 6 days a week and by appointment on sundays... 9-6 m-f and 1/2 days in saturdays... thats untill seasons start then im here all day and evenings also...lol

Snyd

Reaction score
stop on in.... open 6 days a week and by appointment on sundays... 9-6 m-f and 1/2 days in saturdays... thats untill seasons start then im here all day and evenings also...lol

Rich, I'll be in Fbks next month, hope to have a chance to swing by and say hey. What days are you open?

Congrats on the new shop. Mark, maybe we can swing out there together?

COtoAK

Reaction score
LMAO... sorry about that.. i think i had a brain fart the day you came in...lol..

I just kind of assumed that you would know because it's such a small community. I caught you at a bad time (on the internet). I thought that you were probably on Outdoors Directory. :D

It's okay. I found Blue Moose Rafting eventually. They are on the complete other side of the Mitchel Expresssway!

Maybe the we will swing into town sometime today to see your new facility!

COtoAK

tdelarm

Reaction score
Congrats

Congrats

Hey Rich,

Congrats on the new shop. Look forward to meeting you one day. Check your PM.

Best,
Tim :)