soon2beinAK

Reaction score
QUOTE=wesak81;1400255]That's a nice fish. That's a shame u killed it

Maybe thats why the disclaimer??
Sent from my iPhone[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alaskafishace

Reaction score
Great rainbows wes. Just ignore people. Just leave your thoughts to yourself. Most people don't know better then just be rude. We need to get back on the water again I been super busy. Good job on the king last night someone has to catch em. By the way if people were smart enough. There's a difference in size between lakers and rainbows.

Sent from my iPhone

AKSweetPete

Reaction score
I have fished with Wes a lot and he does a good job handling his fish. I am fairly certain he has caught some of these fish in the pictures he posts more than once. He uses single hooks to allow for easy removal and less damage. I have yet to see a lake full of dead fish floating around after he has fished it. If you don't like the pics he posts don't click on the link. From my understanding we are all here on the forum for the enjoyment and promotion of the sport.

Frostbitten

Reaction score
Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soo
I have fished with Wes a lot and he does a good job handling his fish. I am fairly certain he has caught some of these fish in the pictures he posts more than once. He uses single hooks to allow for easy removal and less damage. I have yet to see a lake full of dead fish floating around after he has fished it. If you don't like the pics he posts don't click on the link. From my understanding we are all here on the forum for the enjoyment and promotion of the sport.

I don't think anyone has questioned Wes' fish handling techniques...but it seems he was a bit critical of how others do it.

Yellowstone

Reaction score
Good looking bows Wes. Keep up the great work of promoting catch and release. Not sure why there are those out there that feel the need to destroy everything they catch. Those are some nice healthy bows you have and it's awesome to know they are swimming around to fight another day.

iyouktug

Reaction score
My fish don't bleed or my hands are in the gills These fish I catch are released unharmed. Most people can talk Thier smack.

Sent from my iPhone

Maybe you shouldn't remove them from the water if you plan to release them Wes, it would be easier on them.

Stripset

Reaction score
Something about certain stillwater fisherman just make me want to dump pike into every lake I see.

AKSweetPete

Reaction score
I am sure ADFG would appreciate your stocking of pike in the lakes. Destroying all the hard work they have done and wasting tax payer dollars that help pay for the operations of the hatchery.