Missing Post

BrianW

Reaction score
I seem to recall responding to a post, on the 'Roads through Alaska' thread, and now can't find it. Someone had joking wondered what Ted Nugent would do with all the new roads, and I replied he'd probably be sitting in a tree stand.

I ran a search, with the key words of 'Ted' and 'Nugent' and nothing comes up. Maybe it was another website, but I'm suspecting my post, and the other post, got deleted. I don't understand why that would happen, I've watched the 'Spirit of the Wild' and seen Ted in a tree stand. I know he hunted over bait the last time he was in Alaska, also from a tree stand.

So I need to know, is this the sort of information that warrants censorship here?

BrianW

Reaction score
I see that the moderator B_M has posted here twice since I posted this, yet no answer.

Brian M

***** Admin
Reaction score
BrianW - While I am a moderator of this forum, I am not the only one. Running a site like this one requires a team of people, and I am but a single volunteer among many. I did not delete your post in question, nor did I read it. I try to keep up with all of the posts, but like most of our group here, on days like these I tend to be outside more and in front of the computer less. :)

Sorry that you haven't recieved your answer yet, but I intentionally did not post in reply because I wasn't familiar with the post you're referring to.

-Brian

BrianW

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply B_M. I also looked up the other moderators posts, and he never posts in this forum (as far as I can tell.)

I guess we're narrowing down the number of folks who may have the answer. :)

Webmaster

Administrator
Reaction score
BrianW said:
I seem to recall responding to a post, on the 'Roads through Alaska' thread, and now can't find it. Someone had joking wondered what Ted Nugent would do with all the new roads, and I replied he'd probably be sitting in a tree stand.

I ran a search, with the key words of 'Ted' and 'Nugent' and nothing comes up. Maybe it was another website, but I'm suspecting my post, and the other post, got deleted. I don't understand why that would happen, I've watched the 'Spirit of the Wild' and seen Ted in a tree stand. I know he hunted over bait the last time he was in Alaska, also from a tree stand.

So I need to know, is this the sort of information that warrants censorship here?

Brian, as B_M pointed out there are several of us working on this. However, I looked through our moderator log, and I don't see where any of us deleted the post in question. There have been very few posts deleted.

David

BrianW

Reaction score
Hmmm... man, now I'm confused. Well, thanks for checking!

bushrat

Reaction score
Clarification

Clarification

BrianW,

I saw the post you mentioned on another website. If you want I can give you the link. Maybe just confused about which site the post was on (?)

Mark

BrianW

Reaction score
Ha! Found it. My apologies to the moderators and webdude!

Thanks Mark.

Latest posts