Looking for 7mm Rem Mag ammo

urbanhillbilly

Reaction score
I’m in Anchorage, looking for 7MM Remington Magnum ammo. Anything really, let me know what you have.

Pm for contact info, thanks!

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
How many (20 cartridge) boxes are you looking to buy...???

urbanhillbilly

Reaction score
How many (20 cartridge) boxes are you looking to buy...???

That all depends on the price. Also I can’t travel to Hope, unfortunately, but if I’m able to I’ll let you know. I travel to the valley on occasion, so I can do that.

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
That all depends on the price. Also I can’t travel to Hope, unfortunately, but if I’m able to I’ll let you know. I travel to the valley on occasion, so I can do that.

Thanks for the reply. Just curious what would you figure was fair price for Remington Core-Lokt ammo. Perhaps someone else will see this thread.

urbanhillbilly

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Just curious what would you figure was fair price for Remington Core-Lokt ammo. Perhaps someone else will see this thread.
I couldn’t tell you what fair price is… I haven’t bought any kind of ammo in at least 5 years… You’re welcome to PM me prices if you want, I’d rather not discuss that portion on the public forum.

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score

Well, I have 12 boxes of Factory Loaded ammo, if you're ever coming this way. Mostly Remington Core-Lokt 175 and 150 grain.

kasilofchrisn

Reaction score
I believe sportsman's Warehouse in Soldotna had some 7 mm Magnum ammo when I was in there the other day.
I was just in there picking up some powder though and that's not a caliber that I shoot.
But I'm pretty sure they had several boxes of it.

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

urbanhillbilly

Reaction score
I believe sportsman's Warehouse in Soldotna had some 7 mm Magnum ammo when I was in there the other day.
I was just in there picking up some powder though and that's not a caliber that I shoot.
But I'm pretty sure they had several boxes of it.

Right on, that’s a little far for me right now. I found a box at Great Northern Guns and 1 at Sportsman’s here in Anchorage. I’ll just have to keep scouring for now. Thanks for the tip though

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
Right on, that’s a little far for me right now. I found a box at Great Northern Guns and 1 at Sportsman’s here in Anchorage. I’ll just have to keep scouring for now. Thanks for the tip though

You might be able to get Sportsman's to ship ammo up to Anch.

kasilofchrisn

Reaction score
I get that. Just thought I'd mention it as it is common for people from Anchorage to travel down this way regularly.
And/or a lot of people in Anchorage have friends and family down this way who could pick something up for them.

urbanhillbilly

Reaction score
I get that. Just thought I'd mention it as it is common for people from Anchorage to travel down this way regularly.
And/or a lot of people in Anchorage have friends and family down this way who could pick something up for them.

Yeah totally.

dbeast71

Reaction score
Around $2 a round is probably fair for regular factory rounds, more for premium. I can dig around if you are still in need, I probably have some factory loads left. If you reload I have lots of components for 7rm

Daveinthebush

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was in Sportsman the other day in Anch. They had a lot mor ammunition than I thought they would. Interesting that the most was .308, .45 ACP, 9 MM, 5.56. I looked for 7MM but did not see any.

urbanhillbilly

Reaction score
Around $2 a round is probably fair for regular factory rounds, more for premium. I can dig around if you are still in need, I probably have some factory loads left. If you reload I have lots of components for 7rm

PM me if you find any, thanks

urbanhillbilly

Reaction score
I was in Sportsman the other day in Anch. They had a lot mor ammunition than I thought they would. Interesting that the most was .308, .45 ACP, 9 MM, 5.56. I looked for 7MM but did not see any.

That’s what I found the other day as well… None of what I’m looking for lol

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
I just checked Alaska Ammo, and they have zero 7MM Rem. Mag.

kasilofchrisn

Reaction score
Sportsman's in Soldotna definitely had 2 boxes of 7mm a few days ago when I was in their last.
Because of this thread I made sure to check.