Kenai cast and blast guide?

a2thak

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations on a guide for a trout and duck cast and blast guide to float the Kenai?

Thanks!

kwackkillncrew

Reaction score
I have never heard of a guide who does that. If mergansers is what your looking for there a a few around

Sent while partying

Alaska swamp man pro staff

a2thak

Reaction score
That's about what I thought. Some buddies have catching some monster rainbows lately so me and two other buddies wanted to go catch some too, but I don't want to give up a day duck hunting. lol what a rough life; balancing fishing monster rainbows vs shooting ducks...

4merguide

Reaction score
That's about what I thought. Some buddies have catching some monster rainbows lately so me and two other buddies wanted to go catch some too, but I don't want to give up a day duck hunting. lol what a rough life; balancing fishing monster rainbows vs shooting ducks...

Go fishing and bring your scattergun along......what's the big deal?

yukon

Reaction score
Monte Roberts of All Alaska Outdoors used to do those trips. I am not sure if he is still running them or not but it is worth a google search and phone call.

4merguide

Reaction score
Don't have a boat to float the kenai, so need a guide to take me.

Oh ok......didn't realize that. BUT all is not lost...there are a number of places that you can fish off the bank (I've caught some nice bows off the bank) and still have a good chance of catching a few birds flying over. I've killed a few ducks just below Jim's landing and there can be some good bow fishing around there too. Only thing is if they fall in the fast current you're screwed. I set up so the birds I shot fell on land.....