Is there any market for airplane or pilot stuff.......???

Status
Not open for further replies.

4merguide

Reaction score
NO......point in "feeding" you TROLLS.
Seriously? So, everybody is a troll because you won't answer a simple question as to why you would choose to burn all your ammo rather than sell it or give it away. Yeah right. I guess it couldn't possibly be that other than spite you have no logical explanation that would stand up to any kind of scrutiny whatsoever. No, that couldn't be it at all. And you wonder why people don't want to deal with you? Get a grip!

kasilofchrisn

Reaction score
Seriously? So, everybody is a troll because you won't answer a simple question as to why you would choose to burn all your ammo rather than sell it or give it away. Yeah right. I guess it couldn't possibly be that other than spite you have no logical explanation that would stand up to any kind of scrutiny whatsoever. No, that couldn't be it at all. And you wonder why people don't want to deal with you? Get a grip!

Yep it's a pretty simple question!
Speaking of trolls by the way. I hear there's a troll in the Ammo dump forum who keeps listing ammo for sale with no pictures and won't list a price or accept a price for it.
Maybe the same person is one of the trolls in this thread as well?

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score

Answer this question. If I own it, why is it any of your business what I do with my possessions...??

4merguide

Reaction score
Answer this question. If I own it, why is it any of your business what I do with my possessions...??

I personally don't care what you do with your possessions. But if you put it out there on a public forum then you open yourself up to scrutiny. You saying "why do I care?" is like you trying to post something about anything and expecting nobody to answer your post.

Patsfan54

Reaction score
NO......point in "feeding" you TROLLS.

These statements meet the exact definition of a comment that a troll would make:
Other than e-bay.......? Or just throw it in dumpster.....???
It will likely get burnt in the spring. That is just a "poster" they likely sell on e-bay for $40.00 to $60.00 but there is a lot of nice oil paintings. Burn it all in the spring. With the ammo.

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
These statements meet the exact definition of a comment that a troll would make:
NO.....that is a member discussing his "PERSONAL" property, and "HIS" options for doing as he pleases with "HIS" property. It is really none of your business. unless it is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.