Is there any market for airplane or pilot stuff.......???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
Other than e-bay.......? Or just throw it in dumpster.....???

Brian M

***** Admin
Reaction score
Pretty broad category - what exactly is “airplane” stuff? There's a very active market for all manner of aircraft parts. There are a few forums similar to this one that offer sales forums.

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
Just stuff......like Scott tail wheel assembly, Mostly PA-18 and Cessna stuff, lots of artwork, some framed, some not. Some one of a kind custom leather vest, with the embroidered Super Cubby Bear. Arctic flight overpants from WW-II

R.29da528057eb12e98ccdb2b6efdaa0e8

NRick

Reaction score
Just stuff......like Scott tail wheel assembly, Mostly PA-18 and Cessna stuff, lots of artwork, some framed, some not. Some one of a kind custom leather vest, with the embroidered Super Cubby Bear. Arctic flight overpants from WW-II

R.29da528057eb12e98ccdb2b6efdaa0e8

Holy moly! An actual picture of something AGL is looking to sell! That's a way more productive way to sell things then just saying "airplane stuff."

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
Holy moly! An actual picture of something AGL is looking to sell! That's a way more productive way to sell things then just saying "airplane stuff."

It will likely get burnt in the spring. That is just a "poster" they likely sell on e-bay for $40.00 to $60.00 but there is a lot of nice oil paintings. Burn it all in the spring. With the ammo.

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
Then please elaborate on why you would burn up, what I'm assuming is perfectly good ammo, that you could sell, or at the very least, give away?
I have been giving it away. Gave away two never opened cans of 420 rounds each, 556 X 45mm (840 rounds total) in November.

kasilofchrisn

Reaction score
I would think if you have ammo you couldn't sell in the spring you could donate it to the friends of the NRA.
They could then distribute it to youth shooters for practice in the shooting sports And/or use it as part of their fundraising efforts to raise funds for the youth shooting sports.
But I'm quite certain that it would sell if you actually put a price on it and would negotiate with people.
Also if you listed it here and end up burning it because you don't get max value for it that does seem spiteful to many people even if that is not your intent.

Last edited:

4merguide

Reaction score
I would think if you have ammo you couldn't sell in the spring you could donate it to the friends of the NRA.
They could then distribute it to youth shooters for practice in the shooting sports And/or use it as part of their fundraising efforts to raise funds for the youth shooting sports.
But I'm quite certain that it would sell if you actually put a price on it and would negotiate with people.
Also if you listed it here and end up burning it because you don't get max value for it that does seem spiteful to many people even if that is not your intent.

Well, it's been a couple days now. I guess he doesn't feel the need to explain the logic behind the possible future ammo burning any further.

kasilofchrisn

Reaction score
Well, it's been a couple days now. I guess he doesn't feel the need to explain the logic behind the possible future ammo burning any further.
Yeah I guess not.
Sure seems like his ammo investment was a big waste.
Some good growth stock mutual funds would have paid out close to 12% annually.
A good 401K may have been close to that.
Now he's got ammo he won't use and can't seem to sell.
I hate to see good ammo go to waste but it's not mine so......

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.