Help find a hudson bay...

tboehm

Reaction score
I'm kind of a lousy computer internet guy and have had zero luck finding one for a while. If anyone can find or comes across a HB for sale on the east coast please let me know.

Rick

Reaction score
Are you looking for a new or used Hudson Bay? I believe there are Scott dealers in Maine and Connecticut, and, even, New York state. Used ones are hard to find, although there are sometimes used HB's for sale in Ontario.

FamilyMan

Reaction score
CL

CL

I'm kind of a lousy computer internet guy and have had zero luck finding one for a while. If anyone can find or comes across a HB for sale on the east coast please let me know.

Use Craigslist.com. Go to their boats section and search for freighter or squareback. If you find one buy it quickly because they don't stay for sale for long. If the seller doesn't know he's selling a Scott boat you'll get it cheaper probably.

tboehm

Reaction score
Rick - I'm looking for a used one. I did talk with the dealer in maine

Familyman - I was trying craigs list but the way it looks now you have to search specific cities and that just is next to impossible for the entire east coast and my computer skills are limited. I like the idea of the freighter or squareback. I know they don't last so thats why I thought to ask the members here to help keep an eye out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

FamilyMan

Reaction score
Familyman - I was trying craigs list but the way it looks now you have to search specific cities and that just is next to impossible for the entire east coast and my computer skills are limited. I like the idea of the freighter or squareback. I know they don't last so thats why I thought to ask the members here to help keep an eye out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Use google.com Go to advanced search.

Restrict its search to any domain that is craigslist.com and you should get nationwide CL looksees.

Use the OR section of keywords. I'd suggest using: (note the selective use of quotes)
Scott "Hudson Bay" squareback freighter

kk alaska

Reaction score
Use Craigs list helper a lot easier to search multiple areas

rush_60

Reaction score
i was gonna suggest crazedlist.com. You have to use a browser like firefox for it to work. It wont work on internet explorer. Just pick the key word you want to search for, what section you want to search in (for sale), and what subsection (boats), then click on all the cities you want to search. It will bring them all up on one page.

tboehm

Reaction score
Familyman - tried your suggestion and only one comes up which stinks but I guess thats all there is right now

Does anyone have any other sites that they would suggest besides craigs list or ebay?

Thanks for all of the help and input. Please keep and eye out for me.

tboehm

Reaction score
theres one on detroit clist an albany

Couldn't find it but thanks for the help, I'm really looking for an HB

Could you post the link to it for me. Not sure why i can't get it to come up.

Thanks

mainer_in_ak

Reaction score
Couldn't find it but thanks for the help, I'm really looking for an HB

Could you post the link to it for me. Not sure why i can't get it to come up.

Thanks

If all else fails, build one. Building a mold isnt too difficult, and the price will be good. I'd go with West System Epoxy. My family has been using their products since the 80's. I have a design (my own design) that looks part grand laker, and part mi'kmaq canoe. It's always been an initial cost issue trying to get ready to actually build one though.