harding lake beasts....lake trout..from the deep!

Whitefisher

Reaction score
and howdo u know that smart ass that fish were released,,unharmed,,,,that fish was out of the water less than 30sec....tape pic and back in

limon32

Reaction score
and howdo u know that smart ass that fish were released,,unharmed,,,,that fish was out of the water less than 30sec....tape pic and back in

I'm not one to question another anglers decision to kill a fish, but the blood coming out of the mouth and gill plates is a clear indicator these fish were not released un-harmed.

Nice fish by the way and thanks for sharing!

Now you two play nice, this is a family forum...

iyouktug

Reaction score
Minor bleeding on gill plate probly from hook, fish does not appear to be gilled,.. Looks like a fine show of sportsmanship to me. I would of bonked it.

alaskabliss

Reaction score
Since when do we blast people if they keep their catch? Little rude in my oppinion

Whitfisher, nice fish! those are hogs. Good job and good luck

iyouktug

Reaction score
I'm not one to question another anglers decision to kill a fish, but the blood coming out of the mouth and gill plates is a clear indicator these fish were not released un-harmed.

Nice fish by the way and thanks for sharing!

Now you two play nice, this is a family forum...

I have examined both these pics and it appears the blood was coming from the upper right jaw area,..not the gill. A fish of this size would bleed a lot more if harmed.

ptarmigan

Reaction score
Those are beauties! I'd go back and see if you can catch them again. Then you can post pics of you eating them so the whiners can have more to whine about. Good luck!!

Bob the fisher

Reaction score
Ya buddy, I agree, go back, get another one and take it home, something that big would b hanging on my wall for sure... "fishon"

kwackkillncrew

Reaction score
you guys are ridiculous. blood in the mouth? of course there is going to be blood in the mouth it had a hook in it! there are always going to be haters no matter how careful you handle a fish! rep to you on the awesome fish!!!

BrownBear

Reaction score
Ever notice that guys who can't catchem always whine and pick at the guys who can?

Eatem if you like, release them if you want. It's your business.

Me personally, those things would have been steaks in the freezer and the whiners can eat baloney.

FamilyMan

Reaction score
whitefisher, what a bruiser. Care to share what sort of hardware you were swimming past them? Great job taking the pics and leaving the fish.

Don't worry about those here that carp at ya - probably they're catching carp too instead of fish like that beast you cornered there!