griffon korthals any love

375ruger

Reaction score
hello all,

i ve seen a love for alot of breeds but not that much for that kind???

im saying that and we re getting one female pup very soon...

4merguide

Reaction score
From all I've seen they can be great hunters and equally great family dogs. Train her right and I'm sure you'll enjoy her!

Burke

Reaction score
i have had two Griffs, my second, is still with us. Sweet dogs. great potential for versatile hunting.

parkerz67

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, I agree, griffon korthals are awesome hunting dogs. My brother has one, and he's like a live endless battery. And his family leave a dog in the main house, with them, that's why the only solution they had to implement was a dog door to be installed. Like one of these on thehuntingdog article. A lot of people don't like such doors, but there is nothing better people can do with energetic dog, who loves go outside every 15 minutes or so, hah.

Last edited:

375ruger

Reaction score
stil a great story happening here and the puppy became a great huntress with ptarmigan and grouse. we re trying duck and geese this year and moose hunting. will see how it goes.

Sid

Reaction score
Would like to see the dog bring back a moose , after it was short , great dog if the dog could do it , just kidding about the dog , do check the regs. on moose an dogs , I had a dog on most of my moose hunts , it was to tell me about the bears not the moose ,