Got some new toys

AKBEE

Reaction score
Hope you can put them to good use soon! I want some pics posted of the products you produce!!

Amigo Will

Reaction score
Damm man you got some fine tools there.Look like you will be hiring at least two folk soon.

ADfields

Reaction score
Hope you can put them to good use soon! I want some pics posted of the products you produce!!
Will do, I think the first thing will be some Win M70 bottom metals. It will be a bit though as I got to build someplace to put it all. Its all in my sisters garage, well the HAAS was to tall to fit so its on the back porch and will get hooked up there for a bit.

.338 mag.

Reaction score
How about a bottom metal for my old Browning Belgium T-Bolt. The cheesy plastic they used is horrible on an other wise nice and unique rifle.

ADfields

Reaction score
How about a bottom metal for my old Browning Belgium T-Bolt. The cheesy plastic they used is horrible on an other wise nice and unique rifle.
Yea I can copy what you have in plastic to steel or aluminum if you can be without it a while, cant tell ya about cost till a have it to look at close.

Smokey

Reaction score
Headed your way in three weeks Andy! PM me a phone number and hopefully we can shake hands! Ya got any open sights to slap on my Ruger Hawkeye SS 358? We kicked around some Rem 700 sights at one time. still considering them...

ADfields

Reaction score
Headed your way in three weeks Andy! PM me a phone number and hopefully we can shake hands! Ya got any open sights to slap on my Ruger Hawkeye SS 358? We kicked around some Rem 700 sights at one time. still considering them...
602-315-2406, if ya loose it its on my ad top of the handgun forum . . . only get 4-5 funny calls a week from it showing, email is a whole other story though. I don't think I have sights you'd like, I'd round up some Remington take-offs . . . look on fleebay. We can install when your hear if you want, I'm scattered al over but my Smithy lathe/mill is set up on my porch here. The HAAS is set up on my sisters patio till the shop gets built, permit came in today so braking ground this week. All the other tooling we got from Surefire closing the Prescott shop is in storage for now, been SO busy moving and storing all that stuff. Anyway look forward to seeing ya.

ADfields

Reaction score
Oh, new address is
20821 N 35th Dr
Glendale, AZ, 85308
I'm just a mile from Timney Trigger and all kinds of gun stuff, 7 miles from the huge Been Avery range so a real good area for me.