Good ATV tire place in anchorage that ships

Yukon Cornelius

Reaction score
I need new tires on my 4 wheeler. I was hoping they hold off for the rest of this year but I need new ones ASAP (village 4 wheeler with very old tires).

Ive be been checking on eBay and no one so far will ship to AK. So does anyone know of a dealer or tire/parts place that is honest and would ship to the bush? I got everything I need to replace the tire, except the tire.

mjm316

Reaction score
Craig's list? Find some you like and see if they will bring them to a carrier for ya? Maybe offer a few extra bucks for their trouble. Just a thought

Yukon Cornelius

Reaction score
Craig's list? Find some you like and see if they will bring them to a carrier for ya? Maybe offer a few extra bucks for their trouble. Just a thought
Risky...but it's not like I've never bought from a total stranger before. Lol. I bought my canoe here. I'll check that out too. But I'd really rather get new ones. I was hoping to make sure I got to stay where I'm at (our plan is to stay as long as they keep letting us come back) but my job is tied to numbers.

Trakn

Reaction score
River and Sea Marine 1-907-262-2690

There in Soldotna and will send or mail them with U.S. post office.

Whelenator

Reaction score
I used to buy my Goodyear Mudrunners from the big wingfoot store on commercial drive. They usually had them in stock. Ask for Carl I think he's still there.

Latest posts