Fox Red Labs

fishermanjake

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I would share these videos of our puppies we had March 30th. They are getting close to heading to their new homes, some next week, but I still have 3 males and 2 females left. They are fox red phase to yellow. They are shaping up to be incredible dogs and are getting plenty of good socialization. If any of you all are looking for a new hunting partner let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DS-LFw2IOCMiEs5yUBHloyHmNinST6k

Steve_O

Reaction score
Where can we see more information on them? Is there a website or Facebook page to find info?
I know the fun of trying to get them to pose. LOL
Good looking pups.
Steve

fishermanjake

Reaction score
Where can we see more information on them? Is there a website or Facebook page to find info?
I know the fun of trying to get them to pose. LOL
Good looking pups.
Steve

We do have a facebook page "How to Alaska" and we have weekly updates on the puppies, although I am behind in getting week 6 and 7 updated. But they should be very good dogs for sure. You can message me on our page and I can answer any questions.

Jake

fishermanjake

Reaction score
Lowered the price to 950. All went today. We’ll likely do another litter next year

Lowrider

Reaction score
Lucky to get them. We had a red female (named Reba) that we bred twice and no reds. 20 years later tried a red male (mick) 3 litters and no reds. Both were great dogs just couldn't get them to give us any red puppies. Good luck with yur next litter!

Gary

Reaction score
In labs, any color but black is due to recessive genes. We had a chocolate female we bred 3 times (to chocolate males). In 26 pups we got 10 yellows and 16 blacks; no chocolates. This is the first time I've heard of the "red" color variation - I'm guessing its a chestnut variation of a yellow or a watered down version of a chocolate?
At any rate, color is the least important consideration (IMO) when looking for a lab pup.

fishermanjake

Reaction score
E43612F2-8627-44C6-90D6-5E50224C9BE3.jpeg Our pups have great temperaments. We bred the same pair for the second litter and plan to for a third. Great dogs and beautiful too. For the ones that turn out a true red, they are the same color as a ridgeback or blood hound.