Foreman or Grizzly

Ripface

Reaction score
Wow, alot of Honda-mania. I think my opinion may have swayed back to the Honda, even though it costs a few more clams. The guy in Homer offers a good deal if you pay cash, although the guys in Soldotna say they are the cheapest in the state. You gotta love salesmen.

Jim in Delta

Reaction score
Another choice

Another choice

Call Tannana Adventure sports in Delta. They have a very low overhead and will probably beat anyone in the state. 895-2006

Snyd

Reaction score
Ride em all and buy the one you like best. In the old days the Hondas clearly had a corner on the market with about the only solid reliable quad. Nowadays lots of manufacturers make great quads. We the consumers win. Enjoy your new quad, whatever one you buy!

fullkurl

Reaction score
BOTTOM LINE: Depends on your needs.

BOTTOM LINE: Depends on your needs.

I'll had both of these machines, Ripface. Actually I've had two grizz 660's and two of the Foreman series.
I just bought my second Grizzly Saturday--another 660--an '05.
One long, nasty muck-filled tundra and muskeg ride and you'll see why guys break free of the Honda Foreman series. Maybe you have "buns of steel" but some of us don't.

As I said, I had a Foreman 400 and then a Foreman 450 ES, Awesome workhorses! But hard on the "equipment". Ride 100 miles in rough country and then make your decision. (I read: PAIN...butt, plumbing etc.). They arent made for sport riding at all, imo.
Either way, ultimately they are both great. Both have great resale. I sold my '03 grizzly 660 last month for $6K firm. I had bought it new.
Be sure to change that air and oil filter often for long life....
Frank

Latest posts