Finishing touches

bkbaker

Reaction score
Just rigged my 6 new decoys. Few more trips to the duck blind to get her 100%.
Pretty close to ready, but I just found out my choke tube is stuck in my barrel.

Anybody else getting close to ready?
sety7e7u.jpg

kevin476

Reaction score
I have decided to try duck hunting because I miss turkey hunting back home so bad and duck hunting looks like a lot of fun. I am going to order a new versamax soon and start gathering supplies. I am really excited to get into it but I have a ton of work ahead of me.

Duckhunter01

Reaction score
Nice Job..how are youp going to transition the angles there so it dont look to much out of place? Is this a concern out there on the refuge? Notice the log and sure you get a few more to break up the scenery.

Looks like it gets watere and wet. Would a layout bling be an option out there?

bkbaker

Reaction score
Yeh a few random pieces of drift wood. A little camo wrap and then me and my call are the only excuses.
y7yzy5ag.jpg

tons0fun

Reaction score
Man that is awesome. Sure others are gonna copy your style the stakes are perfect

AK flyster

Reaction score
I saw your blind last year and wondered the same thing. What do you think about others using your blind out there? Have you had that happen yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkbaker

Reaction score
Public land. Big bench seat. I'll try hard to get opening day. Randoms and I have always had a nice hunt.

AK flyster

Reaction score
Rep to you. I like your style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jr hunter

Reaction score
Public land. Big bench seat. I'll try hard to get opening day. Randoms and I have always had a nice hunt.

Well at least you know it's always a possibility of it happening I would mind hunting with others just good company.