Drawing Hunts

Drawing Hunts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mod elan

Reaction score
Other. When they clone and reintroduce Mammoth. I gotta get me one of those!!;)

Brian M

***** Admin
Reaction score
DS123 - You'd be the only hunter with that tag besides a possible gov permit winner, and there are some absolute hogs in there.

Chisana

Reaction score
I've had about half of those permits and would have to agree with Brian about DS123. I also REALLY want to hunt the TMA sometime.

BRWNBR

Reaction score
i went with kodiak, a monster brownie skull is just the coolest thing ever, sheep horns don't do it for me and buffalo i'd eat and send down the septic. But a toad of a brown bear would be pretty awesome! wanna do it with a recurve or handgun....

Bill in E.R.

Reaction score
Kodiak Brown

Kodiak Brown

Thats one full size mount I'd love to have. Plus Kodiak is just plain fun to hunt

brav01

Reaction score
Sport

Sport

i went with kodiak, a monster brownie skull is just the coolest thing ever, sheep horns don't do it for me and buffalo i'd eat and send down the septic. But a toad of a brown bear would be pretty awesome! wanna do it with a recurve or handgun....

Oh come on now! It's a once in a lifetime hunt at least give the poor bear a chance; USE a muzzle loading Handgun. THAT would make it a hunt to remember ! LOL :rolleyes:

I myself am a chicken and would just as soon have you guide me on a quality brown bear hunt on kodiak.

BRWNBR

Reaction score
the more time you spend with bears you learn how to respect them properly rather than just have an uneasy fear of what they are capable of. once you've got some time with them, hunting them with a primitive weapon will actually sound more apealing....lol
after all they are just a big stupid animal, that can catch a squirrel on open ground, roll a car over, outrun a quarter horse, live on fruit and smell seven times better than a blood hound....nothing special there right....
better off to hunt a sheep that just lives scared with there big eyes buggin' out, cracked out on mt grass trying to stay safe by running from everything...their overrated. you hunt sheep like they are a scared cat....lol

Toddler

Reaction score
Love the steaks

Love the steaks

Jake
I gosta go with the DS123. I know sheep are a sissy’s goal but sheep stakes beat Grizz steaks every time. ;)

Drew

BRWNBR

Reaction score
sheep do eat better, but there just ain't enough of it for me to give up one once in a lifetime tag for 50lbs of meat...i'll take the pucker factor and predator on predator realationship that gettin' with with a big brownie gives ya. funner to shoot stuff that has to spend time deciding weather to run away or at you...rather than just tuckin' tail...lol ;)

Bighorse

Reaction score
Kodiak

Kodiak

Its hard to explain really........I just got a load of respect for em and they make the greatest mounts and when it comes to an animal I'd want just one of a huge Kodiak bear is it.

Matt

Reaction score
Another vote for Kodiak brown bear. I'm eligible to apply again this spring.