draw results time

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know what time they will be released on the 25th?? Will it be 1201 on the 25th or 0700 on the 25 or 1700 on the 25th?? I looked on the fish and game web site and no times have been posted for the release.

stid2677

Reaction score
They usually release them on the way out the door for the weekend at 17:00, that way they don't have to deal with all the angry phone calls until Monday....

anchskier

Reaction score
They usually release them on the way out the door for the weekend at 17:00, that way they don't have to deal with all the angry phone calls until Monday....

Yep, usually right at or around 5:00pm on whatever day they post it (usually Friday). This gives the unhappy people a chance to cool off a bit before flooding F&G with phone calls. Not a bad move. There are lots who might call on the spur of the moment, but will think better of it after it settles in a bit more.

Reaction score

I didn't think about that at all... Thats why you made all the big money when you were in the Army :) Just trying to figure when to get on and down load the results cause I figure the system will crash with everyoen trying to download the results. I really don't think I will be lucky this year... But you never know...

Alaskan22

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know what time they will be released on the 25th?? Will it be 1201 on the 25th or 0700 on the 25 or 1700 on the 25th?? I looked on the fish and game web site and no times have been posted for the release.

Like they are going to "pin point" to the hour when they're lucky to even to get the month of release right. Lol

germe1967

Reaction score
I'm not going to worry too much about it on Friday. Let's face it, 323 is right, the servers will crash. Just like they did when they opened up the 40 mile herd in February. And even if I did get the tag I'm truly hoping for, I can't use it till August at the earliest. So I'm sure I can find out before then. And maybe I won't be AS ticked if I don't win......

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
There are some problems, and It has been moved to March 4'th

jcorwin4278

Reaction score
So what would make people so mad that they would have to "cool off"? I for one undertsand that it is a random chance drawing. You never know when or if you will be drawn. There is no need to get mad about not getting drawn for a hunt you wanted to do. Sorry, but I just dont get it.

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
So what would make people so mad that they would have to "cool off"? I for one undertsand that it is a random chance drawing. You never know when or if you will be drawn. There is no need to get mad about not getting drawn for a hunt you wanted to do. Sorry, but I just dont get it.

Donate $50.00 to $60.00 a year for 31 years and never get drawn............then you will start to get it.

LuJon

Reaction score
Donate $50.00 to $60.00 a year for 31 years and never get drawn............then you will start to get it.
Didn't they make you guys turn in your whiners club card when they gave you the customary and traditional tags for the Kenai mountain bou? ;)

Last edited:

Hunt&FishAK

Reaction score
hahaha sorry dude, good luck Friday though.

good luck to you as well man and everyone else! its my first year puttin in for anything (even though ive lived here for 25 years) so I got the draw fever too! i was just givin ya a hard time...you should look thru the archives and find the video that the forum moderators and Mike Strahan made about the drawing results being late last year....its hilarious.....they should make it a sticky for this time of year!

To quote Mike Strahan in the video- " I WANT BISON!"

Latest posts