Bog proposals

kwackkillncrew

Reaction score
I have been listening to their meetings and seems like they are really trying to make it difficult to hunt/trap in general. Luckily a couple of the members seem to feel for hunters and trappers and want it to stay around. Haven't heard them talk about ducks at all which is a little suprising. They also want to make a sub committee "wild life committee" with a few of the members of the kach bay state park ac. It would be nice if a hunter/trapper who lived in the area was on that board. They had a guy from adfg who had alot of good things to say about the hunters in the area. Being from eagle river I am not sure some one up here would have a chance.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

kwackkillncrew

Reaction score
Looked at the proposal book. They got a different lady putting in the proposals then the normal one. any ways
1. daily limit of 4 goldeneyes (instead of 8)
2. daily limit of 4 buffleheads a day (instead of 8)
3. mandatory sea duck reporting, which i can totally get behind since there is not much research that is going on.
4. harli/old squaw limit to 1 per day instead of 2.

the homer fish and game advisory committee has backed all of these proposals.

Alaska Gray

Reaction score
Many years ago, forgot her name. She put a ton of proposals regarding the K-bay and more in fact regarding the bay she lives in.
She was trying to get it banned from her bay and reduced to the point in K-bay where it will be not worth hunting anymore.
She failed to get her bay privatized but got the harlequin quota reduced. There was a bird group also, that joined in. I went to the board meeting and had a good argument with her and the board. Plan and simple. Throw much stuff at the wall and pray to see what will stick is what I gathered.

Latest posts