Bear Baiting Seminar

COtoAK

Reaction score
;)

talk about opening a bucket of anise.... Whew! doggy.... good thing that bacon smell masked a good portion of it..:D

Just picking on ...

Oh man... that scent ball is some rank stuff, but whatever it takes to bring in the baco... the bear.
It's funny that you should mention 'scent' and 'stench' because my son was just telling me right beforehand that I smelled pretty because of my... bubble gum. :rolleyes: Come on! Who can appreciate a good Ralph Lauren every now and again.
ANYTHING to cover up the stench, right?
Some hunting days, I am positive that I enjoy smelling like this:
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t.../search-box.jsp.form23&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

Nothing like some good smelling hunting gear! :)

LongShadow

Reaction score
Very Good Presentation

Very Good Presentation

I'm glad I found out about this seminar and was able to attend. It was obvious to me that you guys put a lot of time and thought into your video and oral presentation and are passionate about your sport. Thanks for sharing all of your tips and tricks. You seem have many sound and proven techniques that seem to keep the bears coming back year after year.

Rich from Brow-tine taxidermy also gave some very good tips about how one should care for your bear meat and hide once you put one on the ground.

Thanks to everyone involved.

AK145

Reaction score
I'm glad I found out about this seminar and was able to attend. It was obvious to me that you guys put a lot of time and thought into your video and oral presentation and are passionate about your sport. Thanks for sharing all of your tips and tricks. You seem have many sound and proven techniques that seem to keep the bears coming back year after year.

Rich from Brow-tine taxidermy also gave some very good tips about how one should care for your bear meat and hide once you put one on the ground.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Thank you sir...glad you were able to attend! ;)