Baiting success in unit 16A/ specifically around Trapper Creek?

txbowhunter254

Reaction score
I had a small blackie from 6/12 until 6/29 when an onery griz boar chased him out of there. So I let the air out of him. Hey txbowhunter nice bear but you forgot to hide the rifle in your bow pic
Thats a shotgun

ProHunterAK

Reaction score
hey tim.. nice spot HAHA several bears harvested from that exact spot over the years glad I was able to assist in taking 2 for you guys!

c6 batmobile

Reaction score
We really did not have good hits unti the 20th then everyday. My baiting partner got one also
y4u2y5u5.jpg

I know this goofy feller. You guys got some nice bears.

ProHunterAK

Reaction score
yes Tim and company are good people I am glad I could push them my old location.. it always produced and both are very deserving of hunting that area. Hopefully they were able to get their wheelers back close enough to pack out haha

txbowhunter254

Reaction score
yes Tim and company are good people I am glad I could push them my old location.. it always produced and both are very deserving of hunting that area. Hopefully they were able to get their wheelers back close enough to pack out haha
On our backs no wheeler

Nick Muche

Reaction score

If you were to rate you response on a scale from 1-10, 1 being none and 10 being "toot your own horn" how would you rate all the "pat myself on the backs" that you seem to think you are entitled to?

Just curious is all....

Great website by the way.

ProHunterAK

Reaction score
I tend to toot my horn a bit Nick... however if you would like some company in 2015 I would gladly share a few locations with you as long as you allow me to toot said horn once again.

ProHunterAK

Reaction score
On our backs no wheeler

I do not envy you on that one.. we had a pack out with Matt a few years ago on that location... he ended up tying his jacket around his bear and drug him out to where we had parked. I forgot to tell you about the 2 side trails into the back side of the site. How was the meat anyway?

Nick Muche

Reaction score
I tend to toot my horn a bit Nick... however if you would like some company in 2015 I would gladly share a few locations with you as long as you allow me to toot said horn once again.

Appreciate the offer, but I prefer little to no company while hunting. Bad form on my part for that post, for that I apologize.

ProHunterAK

Reaction score
I understand, I was just ribbing you anyway. If you do ever need some help just hit me up I am always up to helping people out.

ProHunterAK

Reaction score
thats a good question.. think about that next time your in a sticky situation in the bush :) I'm sure you have all the means necessary to handle anything that might happen including a zombie apocalypse... now I guess lets get back on topic