Anybody know what brand of dipnet this is?

gpaul99

Reaction score
I got this dipnet given to me, but it doesn't have a handle. I was hoping that someone on here can guide me to what brand it is so i can get a handle for it and put it to use.... It would be a waste otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1740.jpg IMG_1741.jpg

Laker Taker

Reaction score
It looks like a Cummings sold at Sportsmans Warehouse. It came with a 12' black fiberglass pole with a red handle. I have an extra handle if you are interested.

akriverman

Reaction score
Try B & J Commercial on Northern Lights, they moved from the basement and they are located on the front side of the building near the bagel shop. They should have a replacement handle or be able to steer you in the right direction. Tight lines.

REMF

Reaction score
That looks just like the nets B&J's sells. It will take the blue 4' pole sections. They are good nets for the copper river, they also have the T handle that fits on the end. I suggest you get the T handle it makes the net way more manageable.

coho slayer

Reaction score
Probably doesn't matter what brand it is...all of the nets I have, and it's a smorgasbord, fit the same size handles. I have a net that looks like that and I can fish it on the blue poles from Donalson's or the fiberglass one that came with it.

The only nets that I have that fit a different handle are the big Kenai beach hoops.

gpaul99

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

I have one of the big Kenai Beach hoops thangs (60") with a 20' pole on it, but had never seen one like this with the octagonal female end (I figured it would take a special handle). I will try all those places, and yes a T handle is a must no matter what beach or boat you're fishing from.

Laker Taker - Do you just have a handle or both a handle and a pole? I should probably just go get a 12' T-handle pole for it.

Laker Taker

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

I have one of the big Kenai Beach hoops thangs (60") with a 20' pole on it, but had never seen one like this with the octagonal female end (I figured it would take a special handle). I will try all those places, and yes a T handle is a must no matter what beach or boat you're fishing from.

Laker Taker - Do you just have a handle or both a handle and a pole? I should probably just go get a 12' T-handle pole for it.
I have a 12' fiberglass pole with a "D" handle.