Anchorage CABELA'S store question

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
What time of day is there the fewest people in the store.......???? Is it still a Zoo.......??? What time do they open.....???? Thank you

GrassLakeRon

Reaction score
Give it six months. Also stay away when they send a sale paper and right before hunting season or winter clothes or......you get the picture. Here it has died back but it took 5 years

Ron

J FICKES

Reaction score
M-F in the AM you should be good. Went there two Fridays ago around 1030 and parked right up front. Was able to walk right up to any counter and get help/answers. No lines, checked right out. First time in a Cabela's, pretty neat.

One thing I noticed, went to Sportsman's after - some things were cheaper in Cabelas and some cheaper at Sportsman's, same exact items.

AGL4now

Unavailable
Reaction score
I have never seen a Cabela's, I will try to hit it 8:AM weekday.....

jkb

Reaction score
Was there at 4pm on Sunday and it was not unreasonably crowded.

AKDoug

Reaction score
I was there last Thursday midday and there weren't but thirty people in the whole place. I was completely unimpressed and it will likely be the last time in there.

kevin476

Reaction score
I have been there at least 15 times since opening and it hasn't been busy since the first couple of days.

abreitzm

Reaction score
Have a question regarding the new Cableas that someone out there may be able to answer. Was in the store the other day and coming out of the bathroom and looking at the pic straight out of the men's bathroom door. Older gentleman with a cowboy hat and a moose down. Is that a pic of Elmer Keith?