70"+ Bull

wildman

Reaction score
Yup that crazy bull was shot with a AR,the hunter is a good family friend of my family and a very good man!

bullbuster

Reaction score
that wallhanger is a good one Kevin.

Thanks Randy.
That was one long butted night. We had been ducking brownies everywhere we went. We decided we not only needed to cut him up, but pack him out of the area. We finished that by about 2 AM. Then a sure thing short cut back to camp turned into an alder maze that whipped both of us so bad we almost spent the night. Crawled back to camp about 4.
Glad we did though. Returning to the kill site the next day about noon, we found carnage. A brown had taken every scrap, even the hide. Tundra was dug up in a 30' circle covering something. When we dug that up we found the hip bone and the intestine. Nothing else. Glad he never found the meat cache 1/2 mile away.

MarineHawk

Reaction score
71" bull down Monday:

P9150043.jpg

P9180073.jpg

KJH

Reaction score
Here's a 73" bull.

AZinAK

I'm fairly certain I met this guy last year in Kotzebue at the airfield and helped him and his buddy unload their gear. He told me a story about a super long shot with a .375H&H that resulted in a monster moose... I wonder if this is the one.