61 pound white king!

kodiakcombo

Reaction score
Today November 8th Pauls first day of a 7 day deer hunt he lands a monster white king! We cruised the beaches for drift wood during this 10 plus foot tide with no luck so we put some old stinkiy herring down and less than five minutes we were battling this beast!

Attachments

• IMG_3865.jpg
    IMG_3865.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0

Abel

Reaction score
Nice fish Jeff. Got a buddy thats been doing well down this way too but nothing like that. I always get jealous of the Homer guys posting all the winter kings they're banging on right now, until I rememebr why I came to Kodiak :)

kodiakcombo

Reaction score
Get out there Abel, they are moving thru and big! Trolled from 10am to 230pm and they started biting at 2pm.
Nice fish Jeff. Got a buddy thats been doing well down this way too but nothing like that. I always get jealous of the Homer guys posting all the winter kings they're banging on right now, until I rememebr why I came to Kodiak :)

Capt Nemo

Reaction score
Today November 8th Pauls first day of a 7 day deer hunt he lands a monster white king! We cruised the beaches for drift wood during this 10 plus foot tide with no luck so we put some old stinkiy herring down and less than five minutes we were battling this beast!

Holy S%$##@T!!!! that's a beauty!!! guess im gonna have to have the deck hand re-tie our gear if we ever come trolling dwn there!! way to go fellas!!!

Abel

Reaction score
Get out there Abel, they are moving thru and big! Trolled from 10am to 230pm and they started biting at 2pm.

Really want to Jeff, but its Goat season.....Afte Dec 15th I'll be back at it.