1917 Enfield parts...

AKDoug

Reaction score
If anybody has any 1917 Enfield parts laying around I might be interested in buying them. We cleaned the shed out the other day and found a good 1917 barreled action. My 14 y.o. son has set to work cleaning off the very minor rust. Bore looks really good. It was in a box of my many projects from 20 years ago. We need a trigger, trigger guard/bottom metal, magazine spring and magazine follower. Any condition that isn't too heavily pitted would work. I sold off the other one I had and some spare parts I had, unfortunately.

tvfinak

Reaction score
Are you planning to put this in a sporter stock? I proabably have a strightened trigger guard and some stuff laying around somewhere.

If anybody has any 1917 Enfield parts laying around I might be interested in buying them. We cleaned the shed out the other day and found a good 1917 barreled action. My 14 y.o. son has set to work cleaning off the very minor rust. Bore looks really good. It was in a box of my many projects from 20 years ago. We need a trigger, trigger guard/bottom metal, magazine spring and magazine follower. Any condition that isn't too heavily pitted would work. I sold off the other one I had and some spare parts I had, unfortunately.

AKDoug

Reaction score
If we go with a stock it's probably going to be an inexpensive Boyd laminate which uses the military style bottom metal.