Thread: Now that's a camper!!!

Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

very cool!!

Saw that driving through the Girdwood tesoro on new year's...so so very cool...
    ...also weird, I was just drawing tiny house on wheels plans today....never have before. Think I caught the bug...
    "– Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

It's odd that they keep referring to it as a log cabin. It's a plywood/urethane foam creation. He's been sharing it on Facebook over the last few months. He's an avid snowmachiner and back country skier, so you'll see the rig at the usual riding locations.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Cool looking, but I see tons of potential rot problems in the years to come... unless he does constant maintenance. And she don't look light.

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    Cool looking, but I see tons of potential rot problems in the years to come... unless he does constant maintenance. And she don't look light.
    Congrats...you just also aptly described every wooden boat in the world...lol
    "– Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Yea, cool camper indeed. However, he can afford to fix the rot as he doesn't own a home or pays tax. Can't remember if he finally bought property down in Girdwood, but he used to use a variety of places to park his vehicles and trailers. Sometimes legally, sometimes not.

That's pretty awesome! I can't believe it holds that much weight with no issues.