Thread: Midland Radio MXT400 (x2) w/ accessories

Default Midland Radio MXT400 (x2) w/ accessories

I have two Midland MXT400 40 watt GMRS radios. I also have 2 of the magnetic antenna bases with cables and 2 of the 6dB gain whip antennas to go with them.

We bought these when we moved back to Alaska last summer to use to communicate between vehicles on the drive. We had absolutely no issues with them, whatsoever. In some of the thickest, most mountainous and curviest places we traveled, we were still able to get quality reception out to five miles. We never determined how far they could reach in flat/open terrain, but Iím sure itís impressive.

I paid this for the setup:

Midland MXT400 x2 = $499.98
    Magnetic antenna base x2 = $49.98
    6dB gain whip antenna x2 = $79.98

Total = $629.94

Iím open to reasonable offers but Iíd like to see $550. Theyíre still in excellent condition and in the original packaging with paperwork. Theyíve only been used during that trip, were repackaged, and have been in a closet ever since.

Iím in Palmer and Iím free for the next few days before going out of town again. Iíd like to sell these sooner than later, so if youíre interested, shoot me an offer in a PM and letís see what happens. Iím willing to ship at the buyerís expense using PayPal friends and family and will package them to try to minimize on shipping expenses.

I can text/email photos to anyone who is interested. These are cross-posted in other sites so time stamp of PM stating youíll buy them will determine order of sale.

Thanks!

Price lowered to $450 if face to face and $450 plus shipping if required.

Attachment 98660

Attachment 98661

$400 FTF or $400 + shipping if needed.