Thread: Faster Than a Speeding..........

Default Faster Than a Speeding..........

I haven't put up a pic in over a year here...doesn't look like many others have either...lol5-18-06 birds 075.jpg

Save-1.jpgHere's another...see ya next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Garyak View Post
    Save-1.jpgHere's another...see ya next year...
    Wow.....great shot of that big boy! I can only believe you have quite the lens on your camera, or where you actually that close?
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Wow.....great shot of that big boy! I can only believe you have quite the lens on your camera, or where you actually that close?
    Called it in to about 15' or less. Very skittish...he hears the shutter..spots me and is 80 yds away in the blink of an eye.

Cool! Nothing like calling in big bulls that close!

When I first read your post it actually made me remember a time we were out shooting clay pigeons. My friend had an old 35mm Pentax Spotmatic (that I still have) and wanted to see if he could get a clay bird exploding. I shot, and he clicked, and was excited saying "I think I got it!" He didn't get the bird exploding, but did, in fact get it right before it did. In the pic you can see me holding up the shotgun, the smoke, then the wad, and actually see the blurry string off BBs before they opened up, in a direct line to the clay pigeon still intact in the air. He always took Kodachrome slides back then and had the pic blown up to 8x10. Still have it.
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Cool! Nothing like calling in big bulls that close!

When I first read your post it actually made me remember a time we were out shooting clay pigeons. My friend had an old 35mm Pentax Spotmatic (that I still have) and wanted to see if he could get a clay bird exploding. I shot, and he clicked, and was excited saying "I think I got it!" He didn't get the bird exploding, but did, in fact get it right before it did. In the pic you can see me holding up the shotgun, the smoke, then the wad, and actually see the blurry string off BBs before they opened up, in a direct line to the clay pigeon still intact in the air. He always took Kodachrome slides back then and had the pic blown up to 8x10. Still have it.
    Wow..I'd love to see that. Could you take a pic of the pic and post it?