Thread: New EDC

Default New EDC

New EDC came back from being re-assembled. Very nice. Going to do some work with it this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

50 AE with 4 mags.....should get you out of most situations! LOL. I liked mine other than ejected shells seemed to have an affinity for hitting me in the face. With that finish I imagine you will be wearing sunglasses though (grin). I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you sir! It was a hassle all the way getting it to this point. I can tell everyone (I have the receipts), it is less expensive, and certainly less of a hassle, to just buy one from the factory already titanium nitrided. Next one will be melonite so I can compare them. For now though, I need to run some rounds through this and see how it performs.
    And I don't carry it every day.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroman View Post
    Thank you sir! It was a hassle all the way getting it to this point. I can tell everyone (I have the receipts), it is less expensive, and certainly less of a hassle, to just buy one from the factory already titanium nitrided. Next one will be melonite so I can compare them. For now though, I need to run some rounds through this and see how it performs.
    And I don't carry it every day.
    Well with your new machines you are probably too busy to go out.
    A care package will go out soon.