Thread: powder and primers moving sale

Default powder and primers moving sale

Leaving the state and need to sell reloading powders/primers.
    powders: imr 4831 (1lb), power pistol (4lb), tight group (1 lb), tightwad (1lb), imr 4227 (1lb), accurate no. 5 (4lb), accurate no. 9 (1lb), h110 (3lb), green dot (1lb), benchmark (2lb). $20/pound
    primers: 1000 winchester wlp (large pistol), 1000 federal gm205m (small rifle match), 1000 federal gm100m (small pistol match), 800 winchester wlr (large rifle), 600 winchester wlrm (large magnum rifle), 400 federal 209A (shotgun). $3/100
    i also have plenty of other reloading equipment and powders that haven't been used but that the seal came off when i checked if i have used that bottle or not that could be for sale if interested also. cash only.

Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    Where are you located?
    sorry i forgot to mention that...in the valley but would go to anchorage if needs be. i see you're in soldotna; i'll be heading to anchor point in a couple weeks and if you're interested i could ferry some stuff with me.

I'm not interested in shotgun stuff, would you mind PMing a list of everything else?

Quote Originally Posted by ak-fang View Post
    Leaving the state and need to sell reloading powders/primers.
    powders: imr 4831 (1lb), power pistol (4lb), tight group (1 lb), tightwad (1lb), imr 4227 (1lb), accurate no. 5 (4lb), accurate no. 9 (1lb), h110 (3lb), green dot (1lb), benchmark (2lb). $20/pound
    primers: 1000 winchester wlp (large pistol), 1000 federal gm205m (small rifle match), 1000 federal gm100m (small pistol match), 800 winchester wlr (large rifle), 600 winchester wlrm (large magnum rifle), 400 federal 209A (shotgun). $3/100
    i also have plenty of other reloading equipment and powders that haven't been used but that the seal came off when i checked if i have used that bottle or not that could be for sale if interested also. cash only.
    all primers are sold except the shotgun (federal 209A). all powders are still available except the H110 and benchmark.
    thanks.

all powders and primers are sold
    thanks.