Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Header Adsense Module

Collapse

Search Result

Collapse
Search result already expired, please try a new search.

Login

Collapse

Sponsor AdBlock

Collapse

Amazon Ad Module

Collapse

Google Adsense

Collapse

Search

Collapse

• RC23
    Reply to Bison Sex ID
    by RC23
    Winner winner chicken dinner. Thanks Taiga. Exactly what I was looking for. Man i must be getting old....
    4 hours ago
  • johnnycake
    Reply to Bison Sex ID
    by johnnycake
    If he's in Anchorage, I'm happy to talk to him and even let him get hands on one of my three skulls. I love bison and have hunted wild bison on two tags:...
    6 hours ago
  • AK Troutbum
    Reply to Kasilof
    by AK Troutbum
    <br/><br/>Because itís the scum bags dip netting on the Kasilof that are creating this mess! Not saying that the people that dip the Kasilof...
    6 hours ago
  • iofthetaiga
    Reply to Bison Sex ID
    by iofthetaiga
    Are you referring to "Portraits of the Bison"?
    6 hours ago
  • AK Troutbum
    Reply to Kasilof
    by AK Troutbum
    This is absolutely appalling, and to think that fellow Alaskanís are treating our beaches like this makes me sick and ashamed! <br/><br/><br/>Sent...
    6 hours ago
  • RC23
    Reply to Bison Sex ID
    by RC23
    Totally agree. The book had a lot of info like the curve. Base size etc. was just trying to find the book to give to a friend who drew a Delta tag first...
    6 hours ago
  • dieNqvrs
    Reply to Bison Sex ID
    by dieNqvrs
    I donít know the book. But for me-<br/><br/>The key to bison ID is horn base size. Bull horn base almost regardless of size/age will be bigger...
    7 hours ago
  • RC23
    Left entrance to upper Skilak
    by RC23
    Just an FYI. Took left channel into Skilak since we were going to check out cabin in Dorashin bay.
    No problems but a lot of hangers that could...
    8 hours ago
  • RC23
    Bison Sex ID
    by RC23
    Anyone know the name of the book that shows/describes how to tell difference between cow and bull bison?
    i thought it was “Faces of Bison”...
    8 hours ago
  • eklawok
    Little Nelchina by jetboat?
    by eklawok
    So, my better half and I were talking about a caribou hunt up in Eureka (she drew a tag for the Nelchina heard). The question came up if it was possible...
    9 hours ago

Google Adsense

Collapse

Footer Adsense Module

Collapse
Working...
X