Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCVoyager
    replied
    Sweet! Those are amazing pictures. Thanks for all the hard work!

Leave a comment:

• BIGAKSTUFF
    replied
    I thought that was you, Luke!

Leave a comment:

• FL2AK-Old Town
    replied
    Pretty well done, Mike. You know...I bet if you put out a call for copyright/likeness rights free photos from the members here, I bet you would get a lot of good photos for that rotating picture banner. Maybe have some photos of locals living the Alaska dream.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Strahan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Photo credit (Alaska_Lanche)
    I didn't know that! Nice work! Cory sent that one to us with a batch of photos he let us use for banners. If you are interested in that, let me know. I've seen some of your work and it looks great!

-Mike

Leave a comment:

• Alaska_Lanche
    replied
    Photo credit (Alaska_Lanche)

Leave a comment:

• Rock_skipper
    replied
    I thought it was supposed to be a slide show, just checking. It would be cool if you could do that on the header.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Strahan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    Good Pic.Mike. Is this going to be a pic.s-of-the month that you have stored up? ( Great concept) ( I did'nt know there was more than one picture there until I hit the side and the arrow popped up,)
    That's our very own Cory Kittle in that photo! And many of the others on the main site are his as well. We may change out the forum banner with the seasons, but we have so many banners on the new site now, I'm not sure I have the energy or photos to pull it off in there!

-Mike

Leave a comment:

• iofthetaiga
    replied
    Cool! :topjob:

Leave a comment:

• Rock_skipper
    replied
    Good Pic.Mike. Is this going to be a pic.s-of-the month that you have stored up? ( Great concept) ( I did'nt know there was more than one picture there until I hit the side and the arrow popped up,)

Leave a comment:

• Michael Strahan
    started a topic It's Here!

It's Here!

We have prepared a very special gift for you, and we know you are going to love it!
    CLICK HERE to begin your adventure!

-Alaska Outdoors Supersite Staff
    Attached Files

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X