It's Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Here!

We have prepared a very special gift for you, and we know you are going to love it!
    CLICK HERE to begin your adventure!

-Alaska Outdoors Supersite Staff
    Attached Files
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

Good Pic.Mike. Is this going to be a pic.s-of-the month that you have stored up? ( Great concept) ( I did'nt know there was more than one picture there until I hit the side and the arrow popped up,)

Comment

Cool! :topjob:
      ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
      I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
      The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Originally posted by Rock_skipper View Post
        Good Pic.Mike. Is this going to be a pic.s-of-the month that you have stored up? ( Great concept) ( I did'nt know there was more than one picture there until I hit the side and the arrow popped up,)
        That's our very own Cory Kittle in that photo! And many of the others on the main site are his as well. We may change out the forum banner with the seasons, but we have so many banners on the new site now, I'm not sure I have the energy or photos to pull it off in there!

-Mike
        Michael Strahan
        Site Owner
        Alaska Hunt Consultant
        1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be a slide show, just checking. It would be cool if you could do that on the header.

Comment

Photo credit (Alaska_Lanche)

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
              Photo credit (Alaska_Lanche)
              I didn't know that! Nice work! Cory sent that one to us with a batch of photos he let us use for banners. If you are interested in that, let me know. I've seen some of your work and it looks great!

-Mike
              Michael Strahan
              Site Owner
              Alaska Hunt Consultant
              1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Pretty well done, Mike. You know...I bet if you put out a call for copyright/likeness rights free photos from the members here, I bet you would get a lot of good photos for that rotating picture banner. Maybe have some photos of locals living the Alaska dream.

Comment

I thought that was you, Luke!
                  The Second Amendment.......Know it, love it, support it.

Comment

Sweet! Those are amazing pictures. Thanks for all the hard work!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X