Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Icons Are Useless

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Icons Are Useless

    Does anyone else not like to use the embedded Icon's on the forum???
    They really are quite useless.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  • #2
    r they?



    :nyanya:



    :flybye:

    Comment

    Footer Adsense

    Collapse
    Working...
    X