This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wldboar
    I guess when I found a post/ comment offensive about a member who is no longer here, talking about size of breasts, etc. That was ok. Give me a break.
    I don't know which post you're referring to specifically, but no, that kind of post would not be OK. While we do our best to delete/edit posts that fall outside of our forum rules, sometimes we miss a few. For that, I apologize, and I also ask that people bring those to our attention so that we can take action.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
      I don't know which post you're referring to specifically, but no, that kind of post would not be OK. While we do our best to delete/edit posts that fall outside of our forum rules, sometimes we miss a few. For that, I apologize, and I also ask that people bring those to our attention so that we can take action.
      I apologize for all my in-discretionary remarks in the last year since I've been a member. I have myself on iggy if it makes you all feel any better. (edited) As far as the mods go I dig all of em because they put up w/ me and let me participate and that means the world to me.. I love all the members on here even though most of you annoy me. I thank each and every one of you
      Last edited by Michael Strahan; 04-06-2011, 17:03.
      sigpic

I'm taking a poll
      <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

The only thing that surprises me is that this thread is still be pounded.....If you dont like the mods or the site....LEAVE....Nobody forced you to come here....Nobody is forcing you to stay.....
        Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Comment

Originally posted by alaskachuck View Post
          The only thing that surprises me is that this thread is still be pounded.....If you dont like the mods or the site....LEAVE....Nobody forced you to come here....Nobody is forcing you to stay.....
          It's the Alaskan Thing...If you don't like it...Change it!!!
          "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
          ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X